Sunday 6 August 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 2








THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 2



Maan's narration to the kidnapper


I was waiting near a park for my girl friend Simran...


My happiness grew no bounds...


But God planned another awesome surprise for me...


A girl was batting nearby and was asking a kid to bowl soon...


N as soon as I saw Simran I started walking no running towards her with red roses bouquet in my hand...


Simran was too waving at me to come soon on the other side of the tiny road.


Meanwhile, that girl hit a sixer...all the children started shouting to catch it.


That ball hit the golf car's glass...the driver lost the control and hit a motor bike coming in the opposite direction...


In order to save himself from the disaster, the driver of a sumo diverted his vehicle on which I was running...


That sumo hit me...I flew in the air hit the ground and became unconscious uttering Simran's name...


At last, I opened my eyes in the hospital...




In the hospital


As I was regaining my consciousness bit by bit

I heard two nurses talking..

Nurse 1: Is Dr.Anand coming for rounds?

Nurse 2: No dear...he is already having rounds with Simran
Nurse 1: Who is this Simran?
Nurse 2: This patient's girl friend
Nurse 1: Oh toh abhi isko chodke doctor ko jaal mein phasa liya??
              [Oh, so left him and now is after that doctor?]
Nurse 2: Hey don't be loud...he might feel bad if he is conscious...
Nurse 1: What can this poor fellow do even if he's conscious?? He is helpless...

Saying so they left the room...


I opened my eyes and saw Simran and Anand talking close to each other and giggling...Anand was giving Simran the same flowers which I took for her...

I felt very bad..frustrated with myself I closed my eyes and covered myself with a blanket.


Maan's narration ends




After 3 months


A news channel was on in a house...


A news reporter was reporting a report...


This afternoon in Kukatpally's KPHP colony, a 10year old girl was found working in a famous doctors' couple house, this was strictly opposed by DEEKSHA CHILD WELFARE ASSOCIATION chairman Mrs. Savitri Khurana...



Savitri Khurana: That child was physically assaulted and wasn't even given food.



The colony's chairman couldn’t bear all this violence against a small child and even filed a complaint against them in police station, but the doctors claimed themselves to be innocent



A dog named Chocolate was found watching this news...



News reporter to Savitri Khurana “Madam, what message do you want to give to the society regarding this pathetic situation?”



Savitri Khurana: CONDENM CHILD LABOUR



In the kitchen of that home


Don't you know this is also a sort of child labor? I too will put a case on you...


Maan spoke with teary eyes cutting onions...


His mother came and kissed his cheek lovingly, Child? You?

It has been 20 years since I stopped changing your diapers.

She took the utensils and went to work sitting at the dining table.


Maan sat beside her and asked, Where did you say you were going yesterday?



To your sister’s house



Maan frowned and said, then where did you go? For that social service and child labor? 



She gave a bigger frown cutting the vegetables



Maan: Do it, but take time off, what will happen to your health?



Savitri: This is Iron body baby



Maan: Whose darling? You go breathless when you shout and your legs ache when you walk a little, don’t tell me. 

I am there to look after you, but who will look after me?


Savitri shooed away his hand trying to steal a carrot (He ate it anyway). She suddenly remembered something, Oh! I forgot Mr.Tv5, you got a wedding invitation.



Maan: Wedding card for me? Who is that useless fellow?



He was shocked to see the Wedding invitation of Simran and Anand.






TO BE CONTINUED


------



Authors note:


So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 
I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


-----



Next part:




Previous part:

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 1







No comments:

Post a Comment