Thursday 7 December 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 19
















Part 19




Maan: Hello..kaun?

[Who is this?]

It was Geet's call from a telephone booth


Geet: Maan..I am leaving.


Maan: What? Why so soon??


Geet: Tum railway station aa jao na

[Come to railway station]

Maan: You wait...I am coming





He travels so fast that he reaches there in almost half the actual time, running through the platforms, he spots Geet



Maan: Geet.


Geet: Tum itna kyon bhaag ke aye ho?

[Why did you run?]

Maan: Tum itni jaldi kyon ja rahi ho?

[Why are you going this early?]

Geet: Papa told to come urgently Maan...I can't deny it.



With a gloomy look on his face....he walked ahead of her to so that their back faced each other



Almost yelling, Maan said, do u really have to go today? Can't u just...just avoid it?


Geet: I have stayed longer than I should Maan


Maan ran his hand through his hair in this helpless situation...




Geet: Waise tum phone pe kuch kehne wale the?

[By the way, what did you want to say?]


Maan turns to face her



Geet: What is it Maan?




With a nervous smile oh his face, he continued, 

Do u remember our first meeting...in that marriage.

She nodded her head to a yes.


Maan: Then...then the second one...we met na.


Geet: Ya maan....we again met na...hmmm..


Maan watched with a confused expression on his face.


Geet: Then the fourth time..and burst out laughing..Bolna kya chahthe ho?? First..second...

she continued laughing.
[What do you want to say?]



She looked over his shoulder and smiled brighter, she looked more beautiful to him with her smile reaching her eyes, after that split moment, she ran and hugged a guy.



Maan felt a stabbing pain in his heart seeing them.



Then Geet started hitting him playfully.



He just walked towards them a few steps in trance.

Then that guy noticed him.


Is he Maan? Looking at Geet again he enquired, to which she nodded.



He moved towards Maan, Dude... and hugged him...finally I got to meet you, really!! awesome to see you yaar, you know how unfair it is? She used to talk only for half an hour and for 20 min she used to speak about you only...maan ne ye kiya maan ne woh kiya..

[Maan did this, he did that]


Both the guys looked at Geet, who was smiling brightly.



Bringing her bit closer....pehle toh bahut boring lagta tha...then I was simply bowled over by the one who took care of my girl so well...

[Firstly the talk was all boring to me, then I simply then I was simply bowled over by the one who took care of my girl so well...]


Maan was utterly speechless, he just stood numb.



That man: That's why I love you...seeing Maan



Geet: You are just shameless.



That man: Why won't I be? The day I saw ur photo, I said yes, I liked u madly. Didn't we get engaged then and there??



Geet hit him on his shoulder.



Turning to Maan, shaadi bhi ho jati maan..but this brat stopped it, pointing to Geet

[Wedding also would have been over, but this brat stopped it]


Maan was clueless to what was going on.



Just then a train announcement is made and it arrives on the platform.



That man: I will check with the tickets, I am taking the luggage, come fast, okay? to which geet nodded...




Geet: Hyderabad meine bahut bahut enjoy kiya...sab kuch tumhari wajah se...Iss baar tumhe Bangalore aana hai...ok? By the way he is Dev

[I enjoyed in Hyderabad, only because of you. Now you have to come to Bangalore, okay? By the way, he is Dev]


Before he could respond DEV calls them...



Dev: Geet jaldi karo.

[come fast]


The next moment...Geet hugs Maan tightly...



Geet: Bye Maan....thank you.



She turns and leaves...and Dev helps her to get into the train...



Geet: I will call you from Bangalore...take care and thanks for everything...



Saying so, she goes away.



Maan was left numb....
















TO BE CONTINUED



-----


Authors note:


So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


Thank you for stopping by :)


I hope you all have a great day ahead :)





------







Previous part:
THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 18 





Next part : 


















No comments:

Post a Comment