Monday 31 July 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 1






PART 1


KIDNAPPER: what did you mean by running away like that??

Huh?
Do you know one thing?
Your brain doesn't have any sense
and even my gun doesn't have any license...


The kidnapper made him stand on his own feet and dragged him to the passenger seat....

while dragging he made a call to someone

KIDNAPPER: Ya I caught him.

..
don't worry....
..
proceed with the preparations for the marriage...
..
I will deliver him dead or alive at your place...
..
Just be prepared with the cash....


After his call, he made Maan sit on the passenger seat and locked the door, as the window was opened he took a coke can from inside. 

Opening it he shoved it into Maan's mouth...


Coughing a bit he gulped some..irritated at the way the things were going....

Maan started shouting
why am I here??
Why did you kidnap me??


The kidnapper pointed the gun on his forehead which instantly shut him up....



Walking around and making himself comfortable in the driver seat, the kidnapper started the vehicle asked him to entertain him by singing a song



Utterly irritated Maan barked....I don't know singing.



Again shoving the gun on his forehead the kidnapper said sing



Maan started singing 

lakdi ki kathi 
kathi pe ghoda 
ghode ki dumm pe 
jo maara hathoda....in a bit annoying way


Kidnapper: Haan bas bas tum toh bahut hi accha gate ho

[Stop..stop, I know that you sing pretty well]

Maan: Maine pehle hi tumne kaha tha ki mujhe gaana nahi aata

[I said already that I don't know how to sing]

Kidnapper: Accha theek hai....tell me a story then...hmm....your love story...

[Okay, tell me your love story then]

Maan: This is how it started....








TO BE CONTINUED


------



Authors note:


So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 
I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 

The song Maan sings is from the movie Masoom








-----



Next part:





Previous part:


THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Prologue





No comments:

Post a Comment