Monday 17 July 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED






I saw a movie named ALA MODALAINDI [Telugu]. Telugu speaking people might know it but it's for the people who are from another state of India.



This is a crazy love story wherein the hero and heroine are destined to meet in spite of all the hurdles with a comic relief.



Here goes the character sketch


MAAN KHURANA - A news tv5 channel reporter n director


ANVESHA KHURANA RATHOD - Maan's sister


ARJUN RATHOD - Anvesha's husband


SAVITRI KHURANA  -Maan's mother


GEET HANDA  - a bubbly girl who just finished her college


MOHINDER HANDA  - geet's father


RANO HANDA  - geet's mother


PINKY - Maan n geet's common friend


ROMEO - Maan's friend


YASH - Maan's friend


MISHA - Maan's friend


and most importantly a KIDNAPPER






TO BE CONTINUED



-----


Authors note:

So, like it so far!! 
Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


------



Next part:






No comments:

Post a Comment