Monday 24 July 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Prologue






THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Prologue



A Tata Sumo vehicle was moving at a fast pace on Hyderabad-Bangalore highway.

Suddenly the passenger door got opened of that moving vehicle and a person whose hands were tied and mouth stuffed with a cloth fell off twirling on the ground injuring himself...


With an effort, he got up and started running to avoid colliding with the fast approaching vehicle. He ran until his legs gave up. At last, he lost his balance and fell on the ground breathing heavily.


The guy from the driver seat came up to him and shoved the gun on his forehead.






TO BE CONTINUED






-----


Authors note:

So, like it so far!! 
Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 

Thank you for stopping by :)

I hope you all have a good day ahead :)


------


Next part:




Previous part:

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED 


------





Next part:





No comments:

Post a Comment