Thursday 7 September 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 6









Part 6


After roaming all the city with all the singing and dancing Maan and Geet land up in a truck which takes them to the place near by that wedding hall. They fall asleep within no time

Yash: kya yaar I searched the whole parking lot...but I am still unable to find him...

Phone:...


Yash: I am tired of searching him...I m deprived of sleep man...I'll leave him and come to the room.


Phone:...


Yash: One min and cuts the call

And he sees both Maan and Geet in that truck...he was astonished. He lifts Maan and puts him in the car with utmost difficulty.

Yash again calls the same person.

Yash: Ya I found him, wait, I will bring him


Meanwhile, Geet's parents also find Geet with the help of Yash and take her to the guest house.




Next day,

Geet gets up with a hangover, she sees herself in a mirror and vaguely remembers all that happened the previous night, irritated with herself she pulls a blanket on herself and shouts loudly.


Her cousin sister: Hey sis get up soon

Geet: No I won't


Cousin sister: Do you know? Anand and Simran had a big fight last night and they are thinking of divorce...


Geet: What?? Really?


Geet was too happy to hear that

Cousin sister: No yaar, I told this to simply wake you up.

Geet: What the hell? I will kill you, you stupid..!!


She hits her hard with the pillow...

Cousin sister: Come on yaar..whatever happened has happened, come let's go and eat something. I think you didn't eat last night too. Now go and freshen up.

She forces Geet to washroom

Geet: But my head is spinning yaar

Cousin sister: you will feel better after eating, now go.




All the guests head towards the garden to have their breakfast...

Geet: This pain is killing me yaar

Cousin sister: Kuch nahi hota, pehle tu kuch kha le.

[That happens, you eat first]

They settle themselves and eat...Geet's gaze settles upon Simran who was feeding Anand lovingly, she instantly fumes and turns the other side.




Maan (from the garden): kaha ho yaar tum log?
[Where are you, people?]

Romeo: We are coming, just wait.


With that he cuts the call, he was dragged by some relative of Simran

Simran's relative: Sir please sit and have your breakfast

Maan: At least let me take the breakfast first

Simran's relative: Oh..!! I will bring you toast and omelet.


With this Maan was made to sit beside Geet as no other table was empty...



Geet saw Simran feeding Anand a laddoo and took the same in her hand and crushed it, her anger grew no bounds. She simply stuffed the crushed laddoo on Maan's face, she was embarrassed with what she has done after realizing...

Maan sat like a statue unknown to what was happening, he realized it was the same girl with whom he drunk last night. she was ashamed of the whole thing and tried to give him a small smile and said sorry.

He too gave his signature smile and said its okay as he knew what was going on with her and left the place to meet his friends.



After the breakfast and congratulating the newly weds for the last time everyone went to the bus stand to go to their respective places...

Geet spotted Maan. After he was left alone by his friends to get the refreshments she went to him. Maan was surprised

Hi I am Geet





TO BE CONTINUED





-----


Authors note:

So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


------



Next part:





Previous part:

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 5








No comments:

Post a Comment