Friday 15 September 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 7












Part 7


Maan introduced himself to Geet.

They were about to shake their hands instead they gave each other a hi-fi and this time their hands collided...

They smiled at each other.

Maan: Bangalore?

Geet: Ya

Maan: I thought so...I am from Hyderabad...so...people can meet even this way...

Geet: Little embarrassing but its okay...

Maan: Anyhow this time don't fall for a doctor..look for a good engineer or businessman

Geet: You too, look for a good girl, not some stupid Simran.


Geet was called by her friends...

Geet: I have to go...all the best...

Maan: You too

Geet: Bye

Maan: Bye


Again they had a hi-fi and got departed to their own destinations



-----------------------------




Kidnapper: Tu shaadi mein gaya hi kyon tha re? huh?
tujhe toh yahi laga hoga na ki tujhe dekhke who icecream ki tarah pigal jaegi?
Flaskback yaad aake, tere liye bhaagthi hui aayegi??
Issiliye gaya tha na?
[Why did you go to the marriage? huh?
You thought she would melt like ice cream after seeing you?
She would run to you after getting your flashback?
That's why you went right?]


Maan: I didn't go for that reason


Kidnapper: Toh phir kanyadaan karne gaya tha kya?
[then you went to give away the bride?]


Maan gave an angry glare to the kidnapper


Maan: I didn't know what to do at that moment, I was very sad.


Kidnapper: Sad? Kaha ka sad re?
Ek gayi toh kya hua? Dusri toh mili na...
Chal abhi aage ki story bata...
[What sad huh?
One went, okay so what, you got another one
Now tell me what happened next?]


Maan: When I went back to Hyderabad I got the worst shock of my life...
I went to the hospital to have my check-up


-------------------------------



Nurse: Sir the doctor is calling you

Maan: Me?

Nurse: Yes sir

With that Maan went to the doctor's cabin

Doctor: please come and take your seat Maan

Maan: Please tell me about my reports doctor?

Doctor: Jiska darr tha wahi hua Maan
[It was what we feared]

Maan: Really?

Doctor nodes his head...

Worriedly he gets up from his seat and starts walking randomly...

Maan: If you could check the reports again?

Doctor: I already checked it thrice...

Maan had a teary face now...

Maan: How much time is left, doctor?

Doctor: Maximum 3 months





TO BE CONTINUED





-----


Authors note:

I hope you all are having a good day :)

So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


------




Next part:





Previous part:

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 6


No comments:

Post a Comment