Thursday 9 November 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 15










Part 15


Maan: I don't know any Geet ma
Savitri was seeing how easily could his son lie. Annie was gigging


To Mmaan's rescue, his mobile started ringing
Feeling relieved, he saw the caller id, it was an unknown number, picking up his call he spoke Hii geet....!!! Kya chal raha hai??
[What is going on?]


Everyone eyes him with a surprised expression...again feeling trapped, he tried to escape..

Maan: Ek min..Bad signal hai.
He starts going towards the saying, Haan Geetesh bolo...yaar when did u get bail? U dint even inform me?
[one min, I have bad signal
yes Geetesh, tell me, yaar when did u get bail? U didn't even inform me?]

Saying so he comes out to his balcony with a relieved expression, I was almost in a soup because of you..!!! Uff...now tell what is it?

Geet had Multani mitti [Fuller's earth]on her face, she couldn't speak properly...
w-h-a-t a-r-e y-o-u d-o-i-n-g?

Maan: Geet yaar..I don't know Bengali..speak in hindi or English

Geet: W-H-A-T A-R-E Y-O-U D-O-I-N-G?

Maan: Wow yar..that's English...tumhe suddenly kya hua??
[What happened to you]

Geet: idiot...face pack

Maan interrupted..6 pack?

Geet: MAAN...u donkey...!!!! Come to chocolate room without any argument

Maan: I like the way u respect me, I am loving it, I will be there soon...






At chocolate room,

Yash and Romeo were giving Maan i-will-kill-u looks, to which Maan was like what the hell are you doing here...

Yash: aise kya dekh raha hai bey? You didn't come to I-Max after promising...
[Don't dare to see us like that, you didn't come to I-Max after promising]

Geet was enjoying the whole thing while sipping her juice...Maan gave her you-are-gone-now looks...

Yash: Waha kya dekh raha hai? U first answer us...why didn't u come to disco on weekend?
[Don't see there, you first answer us, why didn't you come to disco ]

Geet's smile grew wider...

Yash: You even missed out ouRomeo's's birthday party

Romeo wiped his fake tears...

Romeo: he has become a habitual cheater...a big gaddar [Traitor]


Yash - Aarey yar Romeo, now there is no point in talking to the DRIVER when we have the great owner with us....agar iss driver ki zarurat padi tho we will ask her to send her driver...won't u send him Geetu??
[If we want the driver then we will ask Geetu to send him, won't you send him Geetu?]


Geet nodded with a big smile on her face

Yash - Dekha isse kehte hai dosti
[This is called friendship] Yaar Geetu, give me your number, taking his mobile from his pocket

Geet - No cell phone

Yash - What? No cell phone? Why?

Romeo - Kyon??
[Why]



After sipping and gulping her juice, she answered snatching Yash phone from his hands

Geet - Do u even know what it is??

Yash - Cell phone

Geet - No..time bomb


Maan thought ho gayi ye phir se shuru [She again started the drama] and tried to close his ears, but it didn't help.


Both Yash n Romeo were astonished and saw eachother with worried expressions

Geet - If u speak for hours...it will boil your brain as in microwave..pointing yash's head
Radiations will enter your nerves... and kill ur blood vessels... pointing at her own wrist
Well do u get headache sometimes? 
Pointing to both Yash n Romeo while Maan tried not listening to her, helpless fellow, he tried humming a song in a low tone...


Yash - Haan

Romeo - Me too..!!

Geet - Then first stage confirmed, for both of u...

Yash - First stage?

Romeo - First stage!! ..what's next stage?

Geet - Next?? With a big smile on her face...mauth [death]


Yash n Romeo eyed each other


Geet - That's why I don't use mobile

Romeo - If u need to call someone urgently..then??

Geet - Koi na koi bewakuf mil hi jata hai
[I get some or the other fool]

Yash - Bewakuf??

Geet - Ya..I will use his....very simple..

Romeo - Haan yar...apna maan hai na...bewakuf...
[our Maan is there, a big fool ]


All 3 laughed ...Yash n Romeo hi-fi ed each other

Maan gave a frightening look...to which they all laughed like hell...


Paying the bill...they headed towards few malls...













TO BE CONTINUED


-----


Authors note:


So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


Thank you for stopping by :)

I hope you all have a great day ahead :)





No comments:

Post a Comment