Thursday 16 November 2017

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 16












Part 16

After all their shopping was over, Maan dropped Yash, Romeo and then headed towards Geet's uncle home where she was staying.





After pulling brakes, car came to screeching halt before her home, both got down



Geet : So..good night


Maan : Bye geet


Geet : Thanks for introducing me your friends


Maan : Tumne khudi toh introduce karva liya tha..apne aap ko

[You introduced them yourself]


Geet laughed at this



Just then Geet's uncle came out saying beta jaidi andar aao..pehle hi bahut der ho chuki hai

[Come fast, it is already very late]

Geet : Haan uncleji...2min

[Yes uncle, 2 minutes]

Maan : Namasthe uncle




He made a disgusting face and went inside..while Maan was confused


Maan [quietly] : Uncle has no problem if I drop u at this hour everyday..right?


Geet: Uncle ko?


Maan: Ya


Geet: No way yar


Maan took a sigh of relief but it was short lived



Geet: I told him that u r gay


Maan : Oh...gay...WHAT?? GAY??

HAVE YOU GONE MAD??

Geet : Nahi yar..logic hai..simple..tu dekh toh sahi

[You listen]



But he was very annoyed


Geet : Maan...see yaar..if I go out with girls at this hour uncle will deny saying security problem....if I go out with a boy then he will think something something...so bich ka choose karna pada[I had to think in the middle]...so I said that u were gay

Toh jitni bhi deeri ho jaye...koi problem nahi hai...[how much ever late it might be, there would be no problem]

She said this with a big smile on her face...which even tempted maan to give up his anger, Good idea na?


Maan : Hmm


Geet : Mujhe pata tha



Swaying her shopping bags she went inside the gate

When he turned back to get into his driving seat, Geet ran n hugged his back...Maan was too stunned to say anything


Geet :Sorry yar...maaf kar dena

Detaching herself...she said....bye...drive safe...


Maan : Hmmm..bye...





And then he drove off to his home














TO BE CONTINUED


-----


Authors note:


So, like it so far!! 

Please do tell me in your reviews. 
And I would like to thank all my readers for taking their time and leaving a comment/reaction. 

I apologize for my grammatical mistakes in advance. 


Thank you for stopping by :)

I hope you all have a great day ahead :)




------







Previous part:

THAT'S HOW IT STARTED - Part 15






Next part : 










No comments:

Post a Comment